|Termín:||17.06.2016 - 19.06.2016|
|Téma:||PODUJATIA NAŠICH KRAJANOV|
|Miesto konania:|| Phillips, Wisconsin, USA, (Zahraničie - Európa/Svet)
Ubytovanie · Počasie · Cestovné poriadky
33rd Annual Czech-Slovak Festival 2016 Wisconsin
June 17, 2016 - June 19, 2016
Friday, June 17th,
*Lidice Memorial Service at Phillips First Baptist Church at 7:00 p.m. (426 Flambeau Ave/CR-W)
** MC: Art Burkart ??
** Military Honor Guard
** Special Music
Saturday, June 18th
Festival Opens at Phillips HS at 9:00 a.m. (Address: 990 Flambeau Ave/CR-W)
* Arts/crafts/vendors, live music, children's activities, contests
**Homemade Ice Cream
* Tour De Kolacky Bike Rally, Sponsored by Crazy Loon (see above drop-down)
* Time Capsule Display????
* Buy Kolacky by the dozens at the bakery booth or one with coffee at the hospitality table
* Czech-Slovak cuisine
* State Kolacky Home-Made Baking Contest
* Kolacky Eating Contest on Stage
* Outdoor Display of Old Restored Farm Equipment and Tractors
* Kids Corner (youth activities)
* Miss Czech-Slovak Wisconsin State Queen Pageant
* Entertainment for All
** Czech Slovak Community Singers
** Olde Timerzzz Czech Band (Don Foytik & Greg Welsh) ???
** Our Heritage Remembered: Dale/Poula Houdek and friends ??
** Czech-Slovak Folk Tales
*Wisconsin State Queen Pageant Highlights
**US National Czech-Slovak Queen: ???
**MN Czech-Slovak Queen: Elizabeth Kaliska
**Wisconsin State Queen) ..................... (2015-16)
*Greg Welch Lively Polka Music ????
Saturday Night, June 18th
*Polka Mass at St Therese Catholic Church (4:30 p.m.) (655 Sth Lake Ave)
**Jeff Walker Polka band ????
*Queen's Dinner, at Club 13 (5:45 pm)
*Black Cow---Ice Cream Social at A&W following Queen's Dinner
*Old World Beer Garden: Location: VFW, HW-13 (306 Sth Lake Ave) 6:30 p.m.
**Czech Beer for sale
Sunday, June 19th
Festival Opens at Phillips HS at 10:00 a.m. and closes at 3 p.m.
* Polka Service at St John Lutheran Church (9:00 a.m.) (120 Forest Ave)
**Jeff Walker Polka Band ????
* Live Entertainment
**George Dums (Mr. Concertina)
* Traditional Pork n' sauerkraut dinner (11am until it is gone)
* Winner of State Kolacky contest announced
* Queen's Pageant and Crowning of 2016-17 Wisconsin State Queen
General admission $2*, 10 & under free. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Free entrance with a traditional ethnic costume
Over 3,000 people attend our annual festival each year. Please come and join the fun, food, and excitement.